• Exalt is a Mario Kart Wii themed LAN Tournament to be hosted in New York, USA. Interested in coming along? Find out all the information here!
  • Donate to keep our site running in the future. For more information, click here

Mario Kart Boards Questions Thread ~ Ask site-related questions here

McMurphy

Supporter
Team
Shellslingers
NNID
McMurphy78
Switch
4985-2181-5316
I am WAAAY behind on the times since it has been a while since I last logged into my account here. Does the site no longer support Mario Kart 8 Deluxe conversations & clans?

shoeguy

Team
aboo
I am WAAAY behind on the times since it has been a while since I last logged into my account here. Does the site no longer support Mario Kart 8 Deluxe conversations & clans?
It does I believe but the MK8 side of the community decided to split off from MKBoards and make their own site

Nozzles

🏳️‍🌈
Supporter
NNID
Nozzles
Wiimmfi
0177-8005-5950
Quick question: What happened to the thread viewer add-on? Can no longer see the current viewers of a thread.

~Maidvelia❤︎~

Covfefe
Supporter
Team
U★, HD☆
NNID
Maidvelia
Switch
4185-3145-7717
Wiimmfi
4297-4674-3102
Quick question: What happened to the thread viewer add-on? Can no longer see the current viewers of a thread.
Beto thinks certain add-ons are causing the server error logs associated with the temporary site crashes.

This add-on also is highly recommended to use with the redist cache add-on (which we didn't purchase). Without having the cache add-on the User Activity add-on would send more requests directly to the server.

Because of all this, it's been temporarily disabled.

Giri

Screenshot_20191104-210554_Samsung Internet.jpg

Why couldn't I see any songs posted here?. I tried refreshing the page and also waite for some time is this a temporary error?. I couldn't even see what I posted