• Staff are currently aware of users being unable to register for the site; we are deeply sorry and working fast to help to fix it. Join the official MKB discord server here, make a support ticket, and provide your preferred email and username.
  • Donate to keep our site running in the future. For more information, click here
  • The Media Staff Team is recruiting and our applications are open! Check this thread for more details!
  • MarioKartBoards Media Outlets: YouTube // Twitch // 2nd Twitch // Twitter

Mario Kart Black by Roobitz Re-Release

For anyone who doesn't know what Mario Kart Black is, it's a really famous texture pack that sometime years ago eventually went missing. It's a very creative mod that after the riivolution version disappeared, it could only be found in .ISO format. Well someone in HuiliGou's Texture Pack Lounge had the files and sent them to me, so I figured I would re-release the riivolution version, but not only as that, but a my-stuff version as well. Here's the video with the download link as well as the 2 part release stream I did ft. my friend Hydro1337 (He and I did a 1v1):