• As of 17th December 2018, MarioKartBoards Staff have been in communication with Lounge Staff to enable any alting within a lounge environment to result in an indefinite site ban.
  • Embrace The Change is a LAN tournament intending to be located in Cambridge, England. It will have a focus on MK8DX but also an MKWii setup. Interested? Find out more here!
  • Exalt is a Mario Kart Wii themed LAN Tournament to be hosted in New York, USA. Interested in coming along? Find out all the information here!

life

life

I ran away, I don't think I'm coming back home
Supporter
Team
Floω

life || life#1179 ~ Discord
Floω ~
3956-0050-0279

Switch: 4851-2191-5333 || PSN: ryfuuu || Twitch || Youtube || Tweeter

In terms of myself as a person, I love music and have been learning how to draw for the past year but am waiting to buy a tablet to continue getting better. I cosplay and go to conventions with friends, it's something I always enjoy doing. I recently took a road trip with a few friends and went up to Canada to attend Anime North, where I met up with people from the community for the first time. I'm introverted but to people I grow closer with I tend to open up to fairly quickly. I work and go to college so I'm usually pretty busy.

19/30

~

Alexa

Broly
Carter

chilly
¢hrome

:flagSE: Feysal
JAM

:flagCA: Korey
:flagDE: Luca
Matt

:flagCL: Nash
:flagCA: Nave
Sagar

Saik

Sphinx

:flagCA: Teeples
:flagDK: Yasu
Yoshter

:flagCA: ZJ

~

Last edited:
OP
OP
life

life

I ran away, I don't think I'm coming back home
Supporter
Team
Floω

Also got 8d and Smash on the switch, my switch fc is 4851-2191-5333. I'll accept anyone, just let me know you added me on discord so we can play!