• As of 17th December 2018, MarioKartBoards Staff have been in communication with Lounge Staff to enable any alting within a lounge environment to result in an indefinite site ban.
  • Embrace The Change is a LAN tournament intending to be located in Cambridge, England. It will have a focus on MK8DX but also an MKWii setup. Interested? Find out more here!
  • Exalt is a Mario Kart Wii themed LAN Tournament to be hosted in New York, USA. Interested in coming along? Find out all the information here!

Legit or No? Smurfing Outburst, the consequences we are ignoring and refuse to improve on

Frosty K

Team
PŔČ/ÇÄ8
NNID
Ask Me
Switch
Not available
I feel I have talked about this topic many times in my last life but seeing as we have moved to New Domain I feel it is necessary to remind those so to not only understand why it needs to be in discussion more, but to give players chance to know that they are not only ones feeling this way:),

As true to title here I have been familiar with Mario Kart for sometime while Nintendo continue improve on the MK Series as a whole one cannot help but wonder if players are doing the same due unfortunate moments of items and much frustrations:unsure: ever since Bee Mario:flagJP: have made max VR in low rooms on Wii U version of 8 during 2.0 update people have begin to lose understanding as to why matchmaking system exist:confused:

fast forward to today and now you find many pros mostly using the low rooms but continue to say it is legit max when it is clearly not I feel if this happen to much many who are inexperience may not only become bored but become annoyed of such players and leave game altogether, it is understandable pros against other pros may prove difficult due to items and other issues but people who look to play casually or competitively I find this new strategy on the smurfing in the low rooms very unprofessional even if one does reach max in other rooms, while others may be handful it is no secret that we are getting to levels of bad moments in deluxe we reward those who look like they try but those who look into it carefully know try to little while those who play and made it without no helps or handicaps receive very little appreciation for doing so, I feel such confusing actions are not only unnecessary but a bit rude, people are happy to those who reach max regardless instead of people be happy for one who put in work to reach goal and prove to themselves Max may be hard but fact that player push through their hard trials is worth many plays then those who do not

while there are happenings in other communities that agree that this is unacceptable most in competitive space do not and I feel this is where problems lie(n) most worry about lag, items and other complaints that most find it better to play with the inexperience then to put in fair time to reach their goal I still do believe luck has very little to do over skill but if experts fail to improve and adapt to certain happenings they will never grow, I feel all communities should try to encourage some forms of notice to those who play in the fair it will not mean much for many but will be important for anyone who enjoy MK8 :D it is understandable that the game had its many flaws but I still feel it is no reason to pray on those just to reach end game quicker for petty reasons as one person once say

Progress Stops Where Smurfing Begins

OP
OP
F

Frosty K

Team
PŔČ/ÇÄ8
NNID
Ask Me
Switch
Not available
I would like to take quick moment to give special shoutout to the gold western gamer here for without his help we would be none the wiser in sakes of fairplay (y) thank you for your continue kind supports of legit competitiveness:giggle:

Click Here to visit his page