• As the result of a recent incident in the United States, many protests have come to life because of constant racism. Please read this thread if you'd like to help and learn more!
  • Donate to keep our site running in the future. For more information, click here
  • We have recently made a lot of site changes we'd like you to know about! Find out all the information here!
  • MarioKartBoards Media Outlets: YouTube // Twitch // 2nd Twitch // Twitter // Facebook

[LB FINALS] Mw 412 - 320 Ls

Ryan

Egglord
Supporter

-Trolling
-We can't finish due to busy schedules so we are letting LongSchlongs enter our place in finals vs SY
-GL AND HAVE FUN MEANWHILE I LOSE MMR

OP
Ryan

Ryan

Egglord
Supporter
Thread Starter #4
please add scheduled dates too on playoffs and not just on reg season too cheers
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Switch
6902-7070-8621
Wiimmfi
0564-3489-3168
I know you guys wanted to try something new, and I respect that, but there’s no reason an undefeated team in the regular season should be punished just because the format is suboptimal. Playoffs took much longer than any other season, and as a result, finals would not be nearly as hype had Mw been apart of it. Not complaining by any means just hinting that the previous playoffs were a lot better and there was no reason to abolish it