Registry Staff Kona

Kona

Supporter
Team
Explorers of Time
Sup, my name’s Matt. I’m interested in being a division admin. I handle excel/google sheets tables just about every day, for school and for war tables and such. As a result I know exactly how to work the tables that are used for division standings.

I’m on Discord every single day for extended periods of time, so I’m almost always easy to contact which is good for whenever players/reps of teams within my division need to contact me with questions. I invest tons of my time into this game and into getting to know the community around me so I think being a Division Admin would help me give back to the community in the way that I think they all deserve.

Thanks for your time, the Discord’s Kona#5555.

Last edited:
OP
Kona

Kona

Supporter
Team
Explorers of Time
Thread Starter #2
Hi. My name's Matt, and I go by Kona around here. Call me whichever one you desire. You're reading this because I'm applying for the Registration Admin position.

I thought I'd apply for this because I've been spending a lot of my time lately trying to do the best I can to help out with several forms of competitive Mario Kart, from a staff perspective. A keen example is how I took the initiative to handle two divisions simultaneously as a division admin this past season (and not to flatter myself, but I'd say I did a solid job at doing so). It's worth mentioning that I've joined the Mogi Lounge staff recently, too.

Being a Registration Admin would be great for me for multiple reasons; an obvious one being my experience with Google Sheets. I have several war table layouts that I've made on my own, and obviously I handle the application rather often whenever I update standings on the DA side of things.

I would label myself as a responsible and reliable person, as well as a very quick learner. This would be vital upon becoming a Registration Admin for WL because with how quickly things have to be done on staff, it's important for everyone to know exactly what they're doing, and for newcomers to figure out how to execute their job as soon as possible.

I've only been a part of the MKW community for 7 months now, but I've made friendships with many people rather quickly and that has given me the opportunity to better understand the community.

In summary, my short (yet helpful) experience on WL staff is what gives me the edge over some others for obtaining this role. I have tons of free time on my hands and I'd be more than happy to commit it to such a task as this one.

Thank you for considering my application.

You know where to find me:
Kona#0004