UHDR7T7KECH - Maidvelia Serial Number
NNID
Maidvelia
Switch
4185-3145-7717
Wiimmfi
4297-4674-3102
Japanese

1. Acquire the following files: Award_J.szs, Channel_J.szs, Event_J.szs, Globe_J.szs, MenuMulti_J.szs, MenuOther_J.szs, MenuSingle_J.szs, Present_J.szs, Race_J.szs, Title_J.szs, and Font.szs
2. Replace the corresponding SZS files in your NTSC-U or PAL ISO with those using WiiScrubber or put them in a My Stuff folder
3. Take the StaticR.rel that's already patched to Wiimmfi out of your NTSC-U or PAL ISO using WiiScrubber
4. Patch it to region 0 (Japan) using Wiimms SZS tools
5. Place it back into the ISO using WiiScrubber or put it in a My Stuff folder

Korean

1. Acquire the following files: Award_K.szs, Channel_K.szs, Event_K.szs, Globe_K.szs, MenuMulti_K.szs, MenuOther_K.szs, MenuSingle_K.szs, Present_K.szs, Race_K.szs, Title_K.szs, and Font_K.szs
2. Replace the corresponding SZS files in your NTSC-U or PAL ISO with those using WiiScrubber or put them in a My Stuff folder (be sure to rename Font_K.szs to Font.szs)
3. Take the StaticR.rel that's already patched to Wiimmfi out of your NTSC-U or PAL ISO using WiiScrubber
4. Patch it to region 5 (Korea) using Wiimms SZS tools
5. Place it back into the ISO using WiiScrubber or put it in a My Stuff folder

Team
TR / Awt
Switch
2072-6375-5916
Hi and thanks for this! I know this is pretty old but I was wondering if there is a way to do all of this for the Korean files without WiiScrubber, i.e. would putting the NTSC-K StaticR.rel file in the My Stuff folder in CTGP-R work? Thanks :)

OP
~Maidvelia❤︎~

~Maidvelia❤︎~

Achieving goals from the sidelines
Supporter
Team
NNID
Maidvelia
Switch
4185-3145-7717
Wiimmfi
4297-4674-3102
Thread Starter #3
Hi and thanks for this! I know this is pretty old but I was wondering if there is a way to do all of this for the Korean files without WiiScrubber, i.e. would putting the NTSC-K StaticR.rel file in the My Stuff folder in CTGP-R work? Thanks :)
No, the NTSC-K StaticR.rel only works with a Korean Wii.

Team
TR / Awt
Switch
2072-6375-5916
OK, thanks! Sorry just one more question - could one patch a USA region StaticR.rel file to Korean region and put that in the My Stuff folder? I'm pretty sure it wouldn't work but wanted to make sure

Last edited:
OP
~Maidvelia❤︎~

~Maidvelia❤︎~

Achieving goals from the sidelines
Supporter
Team
NNID
Maidvelia
Switch
4185-3145-7717
Wiimmfi
4297-4674-3102
Thread Starter #5
OK, thanks! Sorry just one more question - could one patch a USA region StaticR.rel file to Korean region and put that in the My Stuff folder? I'm pretty sure it wouldn't work but wanted to make sure
Yes, that is what one of the steps on this thread explains.

RainMKW

so I know this thread is a year old but is there a way to download the all the necessary japanese files