Howdy!

Bynt

Team
Dυçκ
Wiimmfi
0864-9980-7648
Hello people reading this. I go by Bynt in pretty much everything I've played on the internet. I used to play Mario Kart when I was about 10. When I was that age, my favorite YouTuber to watch was NoHack2Win and my dream at the time was to always be like him to 4TL Hack (Don't care about that today), have custom music, textures and have Custom tracks. My current age is 16 as I recently came back to the game just from simply going through my childhood memories I figured I needed to do something again because my life was getting boring.

I now have everything I've ever dreamed of on Mario Kart Wii because I'm much smarter now obviously and I'm very happy with what I have even though I still want more because I'm a greedy person. I look forward to eventually joining a Mario Kart Wii clan one day and to be more involved with the community because this time around, I want to make a true contribution to the community that deserves it the most.

EDIT: Looking through the forums community doesn't seem as good as I thought it was.

Last edited:
OP
Bynt

Bynt

Team
Dυçκ
Wiimmfi
0864-9980-7648
Thread Starter #3
Hello! As always, welcome to MKB. Your story seems eerily similar to mine... :unsure:
Ahh I'm still looking for some of NoHack's music but hello!