How to get Homebrew Channel from Internet Channel (Working as of now)

NNID
SoporificSG
Wiimmfi
0263-7013-2101
Hello SoporificGamer here's a tutorial for people want to get the Homebrew Channel the easiest and quickest way btw way I wanted to metion i didn't find this out myself there's many tutorial's on this topic but I wanted to spread the word anyway lets get in the tutorial

Step 1: first of all your gonna need your Internet Connection connected to your Wii and then your gonna download the Internet Channel then launch it. So now that your on the internet channel go to click web address an type in Flashhax.com bookmark the page then go back to it and wait for screen to take you to the homebrew channel
and then you have the homebrew channel

If you don't have the Internet channel in 2019 sadly this won't work because you won't be able to download anything from the Wii Shop Channel in 2019 due to being shutdown so I suggest you get the internet channel now

Last edited:
OP
Soporific
NNID
SoporificSG
Wiimmfi
0263-7013-2101
Thread Starter #2
I made this for people who wanted to do this the easy way who didn't have homebrew
I didn't find this out myself
also i might make a tutorial for custom mii letters
Please note I'm not the founder of this mod or channel and if your wii messes up then I don't know what to tell you

Last edited: