• Staff are currently aware of users being unable to register for the site; we are deeply sorry and working fast to help to fix it. Join the official MKB discord server here, make a support ticket, and provide your preferred email and username.
  • Donate to keep our site running in the future. For more information, click here
  • MarioKartBoards Media Outlets: YouTube // Twitch // 2nd Twitch // Twitter

Hey

Minuy600

NNID
Minuy600
Hi there. I'm Minuy600. I'm new here.

I am not a newcomer to Mario Kart though. I've been playing the series for over a decade now. I'm not exactly 'good' at it compared to many of the community's members, however i'm willing to improve whenever I dip my toes into competitive racing. I mainly play MKWii nowadays, however I could also join in MK8 for Wii U. I don't have a Switch as of yet but it could be recieved relatively soon.

See you around!

Team
EQ, AM, 00I, SA
Wiimmfi
1593-4209-3300
Hi, and welcome to the boards! I admit I struggle with MKWii sometimes myself; it's a tougher game now than it used to be for sure.

Kona

Supporter
Team
Timeless
welcome! mkwii is definitely different nowadays as far as what’s considered “good” and what isn’t. i guess that’s what happens when a game has been around for 10 years lol. hope to see you around!

PuffBill

Hey to everyone on this thread. My FC is 2793-2099-5626 if any of you are up for playing. I’m a bit rusty still but need some others to help inspire me to keep playing, why and how I’ve found this site through YouTube videos to find a mkwii community. Take it easy

Spade24

NSanity
CTL Staff
RL Staff
Former CL Staff
Registry Staff
Supporter
Team
Multiverse
NNID
xSpade24
Wiimmfi