• Mario Kart 7 is back on Mario Kart Boards! Read more about it here!
  • If you were a supporter on the old forum and wish to reclaim your purple name, you do not need to re-purchase supporter status.
    Instead, please make a post here and include your old forum-name for reference, and your supporter role will then be transferred.
  • As of 17th December 2018, MarioKartBoards Staff have been in communication with Lounge Staff to enable any alting within a lounge environment to result in an indefinite site ban.
  • The Lounge section is now open! With Season 3 starting, there's a dedicated site area here for more info!
  • The war arrangement bot for Discord has been released! Check this thread for more details!

Hey

Minuy600

NNID
Minuy600
Hi there. I'm Minuy600. I'm new here.

I am not a newcomer to Mario Kart though. I've been playing the series for over a decade now. I'm not exactly 'good' at it compared to many of the community's members, however i'm willing to improve whenever I dip my toes into competitive racing. I mainly play MKWii nowadays, however I could also join in MK8 for Wii U. I don't have a Switch as of yet but it could be recieved relatively soon.

See you around!

Team
EQ, AM, 00I, SA
Wiimmfi
1593-4209-3300
Hi, and welcome to the boards! I admit I struggle with MKWii sometimes myself; it's a tougher game now than it used to be for sure.

Kona

Supporter
welcome! mkwii is definitely different nowadays as far as what’s considered “good” and what isn’t. i guess that’s what happens when a game has been around for 10 years lol. hope to see you around!

PuffBill

Hey to everyone on this thread. My FC is 2793-2099-5626 if any of you are up for playing. I’m a bit rusty still but need some others to help inspire me to keep playing, why and how I’ve found this site through YouTube videos to find a mkwii community. Take it easy