Hey, y'all!

Argedco

Hey, everyone! You can call me Argedco (Or just Arg for short.) And I'm a newcomer to the boards, so nice to meet ya!

I'm 19 years old and have been playing Mario Kart since Double Dash was released for the GCN. I've recently found myself interested in potentially trying to get into the competitive scene, as it seems like a whole lot of fun, though I do also enjoy a more casual scene, too. I'd hardly consider myself to be very good at the game, but I do think I'm at least slightly better than average. I don't play many titles competitively at all, but I figured 'hey, Mario Kart seems like a good starting point', so here I am!

Nowadays I usually play MK8D, but I also occasionally play MK7, and would like to pick up MKWii, if I get the chance. In MK8D I used to have ~11K VR, but, unfortunately, due to an issue with my Switch, all my save data was lost, so I'm now working my way back up and am at a far more humble ~3.4K VR, having lost interest due to losing all that VR (and not to mention getting sick of all the 100cc races.) But recently I've found myself picking up MK8D more and more, and am very interested in playing with a community.

Thanks for takin' your time to read this silly spiel, and I hope to see ya out there!

Team
EQ, AM, 00I, SA
Wiimmfi
1593-4209-3300
Hi, and welcome to the boards! :D Interesting that you play MK7; it's my favorite MK game! If it weren't for MK7, I wouldn't be where I'm at now with MKWii. Whatever you do, be sure to have fun!