Hey everyone :)

Jack TH

Wiimmfi
4644-5714-8991
Hey there everyone! Some of you might know me as D!ddy Manz from the old website. My internet persona has evolved since then, and I now go by my real life name. The 'TH' in my name stands for 'The Hedgechidna', but you can just call me Jack.

To be entirely honest, I'm not really in the MK community that much anymore. I do play MK8DX sometimes though. I'll have my FC in my upcoming signature, as well as my 3DS FC if anyone wants to race me on MK8DX or MK7 respectively. I don't consider myself a great player but hey, don't take my word for it, race me yourself and come to your own conclusion. Just as a side note, I don't play MKWii anymore, I've grown tired of the Funky Bike meta.

Well, that's pretty much it from me for now, thanks for reading this whoever you are ;)

Team
яƒ (Reform)
NNID
oliviacharlesjac
Hey there everyone! Some of you might know me as D!ddy Manz from the old website. My internet persona has evolved since then, and I now go by my real life name. The 'TH' in my name stands for 'The Hedgechidna', but you can just call me Jack.

To be entirely honest, I'm not really in the MK community that much anymore. I do play MK8DX sometimes though. I'll have my FC in my upcoming signature, as well as my 3DS FC if anyone wants to race me on MK8DX or MK7 respectively. I don't consider myself a great player but hey, don't take my word for it, race me yourself and come to your own conclusion. Just as a side note, I don't play MKWii anymore, I've grown tired of the Funky Bike meta.

Well, that's pretty much it from me for now, thanks for reading this whoever you are ;)
Welcome.