[HELP!] Revo_kart.brsar editing

xFranciB_

Hello everyone,

I'm currently working on a custom mod for Mario Kart Wii and I really need help for editing revo_kart.brsar!
I know how to use most of the other modding tools (like BrawlBox, SZS Modifier, BMG Editor, Wiimm's SZS Tools ecc.) but I have almost no idea of what to do with revo_kart.brsar!

What I need to edit is the Wi-Fi music.
Nintendo created the music in a way that is hard to edit and the only thing I managed to do myself is play 4 songs in the background at the same time.
I made a Multi Stream BRSTM where I put 4 songs with the same rhythm and the same loop points, but how do I play a certain song in a certain menu? Like the Stream 1 song when you are choosing Worldwide or Continental, the second Stream when you are choosing the character, the third Stream when you are searching for a room and the fourth one when you are waiting for everyone to vote for a track?
At the moment every song is playing at the same time and I don't know how to change that!

If someone could help PLEASE leave a reply!

Additional info:
I'm using the file "o_Ending_PartA_32.brstm" for changing the song (I put it in there);
My revo_kart.brsar is taken from a CLEAN Mkwii ISO, and this is the only edit that it has;
The sound type in SEQ / O / EARTH is set to STRM, and the one in STRM / O / ENDING / PART / A is set to STRM too;
I put the file "o_Ending_PartA_32.brstm" in my "My stuff" folder in the CTGP folder on my SD card, in fact I hear the songs (the problem is that I hear them all at once!)

If someone knows what I'm doing wrong PLEASE reply!

~xFranciB_

Sky9

The_Eye.rar sees all items
Supporter
Team
λρ ~ λρocalypse
Tracks 1,2 are muted tracks 3,4 have the track at the volume you want and track 5,6,7,8 are muted
To mute go in to audacity and go to amplify and turn it down to -99 for the tracks 1,2,5,6,7,8
DO NOT CLICK THE MUTE ON THE TRACK

OP
xFranciB_

xFranciB_

Thread Starter #4
WTF?! 8 TRACKS?! 16 CHANNELS?! WHY WOULD YOU NEED 16 CHANNELS FOR JUST WIFI MUSIC?
What I said is that there are FOUR songs playing in the background. I don't need 8 songs, just the 4 that play normally, that means 8 channels in total. Two for each song

Sky9

The_Eye.rar sees all items
Supporter
Team
λρ ~ λρocalypse
The 8-tracks I was talking about were after you import the track 4 times and split every stereo to mono. I should have been more clear my mistake.

Tracks 1,2 are muted tracks 3,4 have the track at the volume you want and track 5,6,7,8 are muted
To mute go in to audacity and go to amplify and turn it down to -99 for the tracks 1,2,5,6,7,8
DO NOT CLICK THE MUTE ON THE TRACK
Any further question contact me
Sky9#7990

Last edited: