Hello!

Team
Lu, m¢
Wiimmfi
2239-3863-1010
Hey there!
Im Nathan, but i was known as Nate MK on my YouTube channel.
I am 13 years old, and i am Portuguese. I've been in several clans, all though im currently now in a clan which is planning on joining the WL. The name of the clan is Team Q.
I will place the list of clans ive been in, in the end of this thread.

So, how did i end up here? (I know no one cares, i'll post it anyway though.)

It started in the end of 2012, my brother, Danny/David, was playing MKWii almost everday. I was like, "nah thats an obession", but then January 2013, i decided to play the game. B O I.
I got so addicted, it was actually ridiculous. And in Febuary 2013, i started to understand the competitive scene of MKWii. I got better, and better...until one day.

28th May 2013, i reached Max VR. (MKW)

I went CRAZY. I was finally a pro at this game! I kept playing WWs, and it was so much fun!

When the WFC shut down, i ended with 9781 VR, and i was heartbroken. I didnt know what to do...i was...speechless. All of the endless fun came to an end...

A year passed...

It was 2015, and i had bought the WiiU, and was intrested to see how MK8 actually was. And suprisingly, it was AMAZING! I played so much and i once again, reached 99999VR.

29th January 2015, i reached Max VR. (MK8)

Once i reached Max VR, i started to TT on the game, i got several WW tops before the hackers came along and ruined the fun.

So, in 2017, the switch released. My parents really didnt want to be wasting anymore money, and i was practically broke. So, i quit the WiiU for a while.
And then i discovered "it".
WIIMMFI!
I was so HYPEEDDDD! I could finally play MKW again online! I needed to get this, and so i did. And since then ive playing.

I dont know what this community is going to hold in store for good ol' me, but i cant wait!

Nathan :flagPT: : Top #3 Best Portuguese Player Of MKWii

OP
NathanMKW
Team
Lu, m¢
Wiimmfi
2239-3863-1010
Thread Starter #2
Sorry forgot to add the clan list!

Absolution
Freedom Divers
Ultimate Stars