• Mario Kart 7 is back on Mario Kart Boards! Read more about it here!
  • As of 17th December 2018, MarioKartBoards Staff have been in communication with Lounge Staff to enable any alting within a lounge environment to result in an indefinite site ban.
  • The Lounge section is now open! With Season 3 starting, there's a dedicated site area here for more info!
  • The war arrangement bot for Discord has been released! Check this thread for more details!
  • Media Team is undergoing a significant amount of changes. Please read this thread for more information.

Hello Mario Kart Boards!

Team
4DR
Switch
No Switch :(
Wiimmfi
0349-6006-0023
Heya! I'm Ninten·Yoshi, but you can call me Ninten for short. Mario Kart is one of my favorite all time franchises, with Mario Kart Wii being my favorite of the bunch. I've played all MK's save for the Arcade ones and 8 and 8 Deluxe, because I don't own a Wii U nor a Switch.
I play mostly Mario Kart Wii and Mario Kart 7 online, but I don't consider myself fit for competitive play :p
And I also make custom content for Mario Kart Wii! Other interests include gaming, hacking some games, and art.
I hope to have a great time here, meet some new people and have great races. :)
Well, that's about it. See you all around!

OP
Ninten·Yoshi
Team
4DR
Switch
No Switch :(
Wiimmfi
0349-6006-0023
Thread Starter #8
Welcome! I hope of you pass a great time!
(Sorry for my bad english)
Thanks! Don't worry about it. :)

welcome to the site! you should definitely try getting into competitive play (trust me, we all had to start somewhere right?)
Thank you! And yeah, that's right. Competitive play has been on my mind, but I'm not sure about it just yet ^^;