• As of 17th December 2018, MarioKartBoards Staff have been in communication with Lounge Staff to enable any alting within a lounge environment to result in an indefinite site ban.
  • Embrace The Change is a LAN tournament intending to be located in Cambridge, England. It will have a focus on MK8DX but also an MKWii setup. Interested? Find out more here!
  • Exalt is a Mario Kart Wii themed LAN Tournament to be hosted in New York, USA. Interested in coming along? Find out all the information here!

Harm

OP
OP
Harmonia

Harmonia

Fire Blue
Supporter
I've decided I'm picking up the Crash N. Sane Trilogy as soon as I get my Switch probably next week. I have over $400 credit at a game store that I've known the owners of for 2 years and sometimes run board game nights for so I'm just waiting on them to order me a Switch.

Still on the fence about MK8 Deluxe but I'll probably end up getting it and Odyssey if I can find them cheap enough somewhere. Retail price of Switch games in Canada nears the $100 range with tax, fuck that.

welcome back harm !!
Thanks, good to see you around.

OP
OP
Harmonia

Harmonia

Fire Blue
Supporter
You know when I made this thread 3 and a half months ago I 100% expected to have my Switch within the next 2 weeks but its still coming. Sort of killed my comeback.

the deadline is SSBU