• Mario Kart 7 is back on Mario Kart Boards! Read more about it here!
  • As of 17th December 2018, MarioKartBoards Staff have been in communication with Lounge Staff to enable any alting within a lounge environment to result in an indefinite site ban.
  • The Lounge section is now open! With Season 3 starting, there's a dedicated site area here for more info!
  • The war arrangement bot for Discord has been released! Check this thread for more details!
  • Media Team is undergoing a significant amount of changes. Please read this thread for more information.

Good/bad luck streaks??

Nint64

I've been playing now for a few months and I can't help noticing that I seem to get runs of luck, either good or bad. Like the last couple of days where I've hardly won any plus points but have lost about 150. I just get hammered whatever time of day, whatever room I'm in, whatever the respective VR points of other players. But I know that maybe tomorrow, or the day after, my luck will change and I'll start cruising back at the front of the pack over the finish line again. Anyone else noticed these trends, or is it just me?

OP
N

Nint64

Thread Starter #2
Just lost another 50 points! (Getting to wonder if this IS actually going to end....)

OP
N

Nint64

Thread Starter #3
Sorry to get into a bit of a blog, but I've now lost nearly 300 points in 3 days. I get put into rooms where I'm usually the highest scorer by some margin. Then they all kill me and I end up 6th or 7th or last and lose shed loads of points. But it's not just once, it's EVERY time. Is this normal?