• Mario Kart 7 is back on Mario Kart Boards! Read more about it here!
  • As of 17th December 2018, MarioKartBoards Staff have been in communication with Lounge Staff to enable any alting within a lounge environment to result in an indefinite site ban.
  • The Lounge section is now open! With Season 3 starting, there's a dedicated site area here for more info!
  • The war arrangement bot for Discord has been released! Check this thread for more details!
  • Media Team is undergoing a significant amount of changes. Please read this thread for more information.

GFX Request Thread

Abaraik

The Irish Mark
Supporter
Team
Arcadia
Here you can submit a request for any graphic you desire. Those interested in handling requests on here can then notify you when they are finished (via either a tag on this thread or a private message of some sort).

In your post, include the following:
  • Colors that you want in the graphic:
  • Specific image size (if desired):
  • Any pictures/renders you want on the graphic?:
  • What is this graphic for? (Signature/clan banner/tournament banner/etc.):
  • Text you want in the graphic:
Enjoy!

miz

tomorrow is a step behind.
Supporter
Wiimmfi
0564-3509-8207
I'm looking for a logo and clan banner for my sub.

Both images I'd like to have a purple, white, and black gradient, kind of like a galaxy.

First image I want to be equal in length and width (500x500 for an example) with the text Fsγ, I plan to use this for like our Discord server's pfp (again, with a galaxy like background)

Second image is for our clan banner, should include the text Fantasy, a short in height and long in width banner would be perfect for what I need (1200x400 for example, and same background for this too)

If you need to shoot me a DM: Fenn#0918
Thanks guys!

Ryou

Team
KG / VX
Switch
6791-2591-7413
Hello, this request may be too much HS, so, delete it if it's against rules.

Basically, i need to do a playmat for a TCG (Trading Card Game). I do not think it's a hard work.
  • Colors that you want in the graphic: Keep red / grey / black
  • Specific image size (if desired): No need to change anything here
  • Any pictures/renders you want on the graphic?: I want you to work on that picture. http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2018/43/7/1540758553-datworks1.png
  • What is this graphic for? (Signature/clan banner/tournament banner/etc.): Playmat
  • Text you want in the graphic: I would like you to add "Ryou Crâ" on the black part in the middle, at the right of "Final Fantasy Type-0"
So, for the work i would like you to do something like this

Damage zone at the top left / Deck at the top right / Break zone at the middle right. Everything without a big opacity on the picture i did send first. And that's all.
I'm not able to do something clean (good color / effect / Font character) so i'm asking here if someone could do it.

You could put your signature somewhere if you actually want. Just telling i'm gonna print it on a specific shop and play with it on some tournaments.

Contact me on discord if you need more informations or something : Ryou Crâ#1618