Hosting: SS

Match 2
Suicide
Hosting: XF

Match 3
Suicide
Hosting: SS

I don't have gp pics I'll update if needed

First Off I'd like to thank all of members of SS for making this happen and making it a great season. I'd also like to thank XF and every other ct team in the division for making it a very enjoyable season for everyone. Good games everyone hope to see you next season.​

Team
SY
Switch
1427-2656-0215
Wiimmfi
4515-7227-8091
Thank you all of SS for the amazing season and convincing me to stick with you guys. Ended up working out in the end. Unfortunately I had random undiagnosed net problems and had to be subbed out during finals, but it turns out you guys didn't need me. CTD4 would be boring without all the crazy SS and XF beef we had, glad it was us two in the finals. good game and good luck in future seasons XF. Also glad I could cast and realize my mic is garbage and that is why no one ever understands anything I ever say

Articuno

Love, although it fades, it never gives up on you.
MKPS Staff
Lounge Staff
CTL Staff
Supporter
Team
EXO // EA
Congrats SS on the win, you guys deserved it from how awful we played in the last two matches. We tried the best for what we could do. Huge shoutout to my boy Stunky for stepping in when it mattered the most. Thanks for the season, good luck in future seasons.
Since there aren't any pictures, I'll confirm the results to being accurate.
Cheers.

Starstrike

Lounge Staff
trashy: shockboi
berry: sleepboi
viktor: indivtrackboi (thing is they actually work)
nota: bigptschillboi
dermo: bigptsmoodswingboi
masq: 2gpboi
maddy: teamplayboi
maniac: partyboi

Last edited: