• The war arrangement bot for Discord has been released! Check this thread for more details!
  • As of 17th December 2018, MarioKartBoards Staff have been in communication with Lounge Staff to enable any alting within a lounge environment to result in an indefinite site ban.
  • There are a number of upcoming tournaments that may interest people, so click the links to find out more!
    Embrace The Change - Cambridge, UK - MK8DX/MKW - 6th July
    Exalt - New York, USA - MKW - 13th-14th July
  • The Lounge section is now open! With Season 3 starting, there's a dedicated site area here for more info!
  • Media Team is undergoing a significant amount of changes. Please read this thread for more information.

Invite Only G4L - Geek 4 Life

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

DeedeeMK

g4l bannière ytb.PNG

The G4L Team was created by Sasa in February 2015, but today in 2019 we are always active! We are currently recruiting active players to support the team!

To join the Team, contact us on Discord ! (™Deedee#0726 / Sasa#6613 / Nico 🦉#2137 / Akiyo#0001)

GgzyJcy.png
Leaders :

:flagFR: Sasa
:flagFR: Nico

Administrators :

:flagFR: Akiyo
:flagFR: Deedee

Members : (16/06/2019)

:flagCA: Embrez
:flagFR: Cosmos
:flagFR:Yuri
:flagDE:Daviid
:flagUS: Bryce
:flagFR: Vesfef
:flagFR: Theo
:flagFR: Zoken
:flagFR: Fatal
:flagUS: Serena
:flagFR:K1ng
:flagFR: Zouzou
:flagFR:Baore
:flagDE: Delecto
:flagFR: Yazid
:flagUS: Joshh
:flagFR: CusTom
:flagFR: Zenon
:flagFR: Saikai
:flagFR: Alessio
:flagUS: beth
:flagUK: Dan.
:flagFR: Kazam
:flagUK: Sasuke
:flagFR: Mehdi
:flagFR: MrMANDARD
:flagFR: Tony
:flagUK: Mike™
:flagUK: bryce

War records: (16/06/2019)

Win: 341
Equalities: 03
Losses: 284

Our Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUnGMGSLp7n-GuJthpX_ENQ/featured

Our Twitter account: https://twitter.com/Geek4forlife

Attachments

Last edited:
Hello! I recently Quit MKW about 5 months ago and I have come back and I practiced and now I feel like I am ready to get into competive! So I would like to Join this clan. Now of course I can’t just say that and instantly get in so If you would like to talk to me and tell me What it takes to become a member here is my discord to contact me NoctaRacer#5723 Thanks for reading!