• Staff are currently aware of users being unable to register for the site; we are deeply sorry and working fast to help to fix it. Join the official MKB discord server here, make a support ticket, and provide your preferred email and username.
  • Donate to keep our site running in the future. For more information, click here
  • MarioKartBoards Media Outlets: YouTube // Twitch // 2nd Twitch // Twitter

Council Fred

Team
CM, TM, APE
Shall keep this short,
I have previous experience being in the EL council for Season One and I still am part of the council there. Season One did not have any higher div teams competing, so I have decent experience with dealing with situations with lower divisions. As for myself, I have always played any sort of MKW league in lower divs, so I am quite experienced with the players, their opinions and what they want from the council. I always enjoy taking part in discussions, concerning the league and will gladly resolve any issues and am online on discord at least 12 hours a day (more so on weekends), if anything needs to be reviewed/resolved quick. Probs not relevant, but I am on my school debate team and I personally think I have convincing arguments regarding any situations.
Thanks