• Staff are currently aware of users being unable to register for the site; we are deeply sorry and working fast to help to fix it. Join the official MKB discord server here, make a support ticket, and provide your preferred email and username.
  • Donate to keep our site running in the future. For more information, click here
  • The Media Staff Team is recruiting and our applications are open! Check this thread for more details!
  • MarioKartBoards Media Outlets: YouTube // Twitch // 2nd Twitch // Twitter

Not Recruiting Fossa - FSA

Fruitz

Supporter
Kevin Marshall powerpoint.png

Treepa's dumb friends

:flagUS: Fruitz
:flagUS: SaiX
:flagUS: Storm
:flagUS: Treepa

:flagAW: Alex
:flagUS: Beat
:flagUS: Crowe
:flagUS: Eon
:flagUS: Flavia
:flagUS: frozen
:flagJP: Hisha
:flagDE: Lina
:flagUK: Luna
:flagUS: Maik
:flagUS: Matt
:flagUS: mura
:flagUS: MZ
:flagUS: nash
:flagDE: niko
:flagUS: Rob
:flagUS: Ronak
:flagES: rusoX
:flagUK: Shaun
:flagUS: Silver
:flagUS: sky
:flagUS: sora
:flagUS: sousui
:flagCA: Zilla

we warred in 2017/2018ish but then treepa quit mariokart
also we played like 2 d1 ctwl matches in s12 or something but dropped mid-season
update May 2020: Treepa came back to mkw and is dominating the competition

binoculars.png

trump approves treepa.png

mura meme.jpg

treepa mii.jpg
fossa logo 2.png

Last edited:
OP
Fruitz

Fruitz

Supporter
Thread Starter #2
basically an update to the old thread; treepa's an idiot and i have to let the world know by reminding people this thread existed

Aeterna

You forget, I always play high stakes
Supporter
Team
Prismatic Sunset
I've come to make an announcement: Treepa's a bitch-ass motherfucker. He ate all my fucking food. That's right, he took his grubby fucking hands and put them all over my food. He said his stomach was 'this big', and I said that's disgusting. So I'm making a callout post on my Twitter.com. Treepa, you need a diet plan, like right now.

OP
Fruitz

Fruitz

Supporter
Thread Starter #12
things are going well, kevin has started a memoir novel about his life that you can soon purchase in your neighborhood bookstore for $30.99 as well as on Amazon. the cover was done by renowned artist and former WW player Rob. here is a sneak peek.

i am still the only one who cares about this thread but i will keep updating the world on treepa's personal endeavors. it is the least i can do.