First proper introduction

Hey everyone!

I'm WhatisLoaf and I've been playing Mario Kart for a very long time now, mostly casual.
I got mk wii in 2009 but hated it initially until I found Troy's channel in 2012, which showed me that there is a lot to this game in terms of skill and entertainment.
Around 2013 I joined the mariokartwii.com forum but I wasn't too active, so I don't expect people to remember me.
2013 and 2014 were my most active years but I played moslty on my own. After that, I wouldn't touch the game until june 2018.
I've always seen myself as a decent player but had nothing that represented that, so I decided to try my best to get a WR, which has always been a dream of mine.
A few weeks back that dream finally came true!

I'm more hungry than ever to improve and I'd love to interact with the community more.
See you around :)
-Loaf

Last edited:
Team
Ascension
Hey everyone!

I'm WhatisLoaf and I've been playing Mario Kart for a very long time now, mostly casual.
I got mk wii in 2009 but hated it initially until I found Troy's channel in 2012, which showed me that there is a lot to this game in terms of skill and entertainment.
Around 2013 I joined the mariokartwii.com forum but I wasn't too active, so I don't expect people to remember me.
2013 and 2014 were my most active years but I played moslty on my own. After that, I wouldn't touch the game until june 2018.
I've always seen myself as a decent player but had nothing that represented that, so I decided to try my best to get a WR, which has always been a dream of mine.
A few weeks back that dream finally came true!

I'm more hungry than ever to improve and I'd love to interact with the community more.
See you around :)
-Loaf
Hello and welcome! :) Nice BKT; Perfect music. ctb ♡#3880 - Wanna talk or play?