• The Lounge section is now open! With Season 3 starting, there's a dedicated site area here for more info!
  • As of 17th December 2018, MarioKartBoards Staff have been in communication with Lounge Staff to enable any alting within a lounge environment to result in an indefinite site ban.
  • There are a number of upcoming tournaments that may interest people, so click the links to find out more!
    Lacuna - Online Pay to Play - MKW - 25th May
    Embrace The Change - Cambridge, UK - MK8DX/MKW - 6th July
    Exalt - New York, USA - MKW - 13th-14th July
  • If you play in Custom Tracks Wiimmfi League (CTWL), vote on the poll in this thread as soon as possible!
  • Elite League are looking for some feedback on a cup idea, feel free to read up on the idea with this thread!

[Finals] Λν 2 - 1 [¢β]

Klyne

No Dodge, No Points
WL Staff
Supporter
Team
Λνail
Wiimmfi
4902-2660-3458
Match One - Suicide:

Match Two - Suicide:

Match Three - Suicide:

Last edited:
Team
Avail
NNID
XolifreX
Switch
4251-4839-5310
Wiimmfi
2793-5064-0529
GGs cB! :)

You were a super strong team and did a great job! You got us pretty good and we you.

So again, GGs ;) Best luck in the next WL season!! :D

Also, super sorry for how much time everything took to finally play this match. First reschedules so we all could play, and then Wiimmfi screwing up. Hopefully in the future that won't happen anymore :)

Solo

gotta be honest, that war was pretty unfun to play. regardless, I accept the outcome of the match, though I wish it had gone from start to finish 8 days ago without any usb wipes, and with everyone ready to do conditionals. won't have to worry about that in the future though
Lmao i just wanted to die the whole time