• As the result of a recent incident in the United States, many protests have come to life because of constant racism. Please read this thread if you'd like to help and learn more!
  • Donate to keep our site running in the future. For more information, click here
  • We have recently made a lot of site changes we'd like you to know about! Find out all the information here!
  • MarioKartBoards Media Outlets: YouTube // Twitch // 2nd Twitch // Twitter // Facebook

MKW EXO Connor

Connor

wars > lounge
Supporter
Team
EXO | aboo
Wiimmfi
2239-3843-9741
Connor
:flagUK:
Explorers of Time

---------------------------
A Bag of Oreos

Jiro Jihads
Connor#2233
Connor
- 5122 MMR | 86 Events | 5228 Peak MMR | Rank #215 | Season 4
@exo_connor

exo_connor
Connor

Match 2:

EXO forfeit.

Match 3:

-Started supporting MKBoards on 11/01/2018
Yo, my name is Connor. I'm 18 years old and live in Hertfordshire, UK.

The Beginning
I began playing this game simply as a casual back in 2012 when I was younger and I found out about the competitive scene through youtube videos. At the time I stopped playing because other interests arose and I didn't have any real dedication with MKW, since I knew nothing about Skype or MKBoards. I came back in April 2014 after getting Wiimmfi and I was lucky to get my place at my first main clan, Lost in Time. I made some great memories there with many good friends, some of whom I still talk to today. LT died in 2015, and EXO was remade a few months later. Since then, I've pretty much just stayed with EXO for the whole time, although I've joined a lot of other subclans throughout my time.

Main Clans
My main clan is Explorers of Time. I originally transitioned to EXO in late 2015 when Lost in Time, who I was with from 2014-2015, got debunked. Me and a few of the remaining few people in there still wanted to keep our friendship going, so we made a new clan and called it "Explorers of Time." We have participated in every Custom Server League / Wiimmfi League season from Season 4 onwards, and you can see our league history here.

I led the clan with Savannah from January 2017 until June 2018 due to differences in opinion. I was then unanimously kicked in June 2019 and they felt it was time for us to go our separate ways. I tried to find other main clans to call home, but it wasn't successful, and around September 2019, I spoke upon my friends at EXO and we agreed to let me join back since I simply couldn't find another main where I felt like a part of the family, and that it wasn't the same without me. To the current day, I'm still with them, and I hope it stays like this for the foreseeable future as long-lasting clans like EXO are rare nowadays :).

After my kick from EXO, I had trials in Moonblast and Apocalypse, so I'd like to shout out those 2 clans who I respect very much. Although they weren't for me, they're both top clans.

Current Sub Clans

ABOO: 2015-2017, 2020
I am also a part of ABOO, A Bag of Oreos. We were mainly a social clan from 2017-2020 as we hadn't warred at all during this time, although we used to be extremely active in the warring scene from 2015-2016. But then we miraculously made a comeback in 2020 after the leaders, Tree and Mine, very randomly came back to Wiimm! It was a beautiful day when I saw them online. In the past, we even played a season of CSL, which was a blast.

Jiro Jihads
I am also in Jiro Jihads, after being kindly invited by Zesti around 2019 when looking for clans. I haven't played a war with them, however I genuinely enjoy the vibe in there, all of the guys in there are cool and I usually have a good discussion with them. Maybe one day we'll do a scrim!

Past Notable Sub Clans:

Agler (2016-2017):
I will personally always hold the most fond memories of this sub clan, we were playing most commonly in 2016-2017 (if I remember, it's been a long time). It consisted of quite a few ABOO members and then many more from outside of the community. I remember every war leaving me with my stomach hurting from laughter, and at the same time, playing with a group of very good players and generally improving because I was playing with them. I was young and dumb at the time, but I will always hold fond memories of my time with AGLER. :)

Battle Alliance (2018):
Unfortunately, things didn't end well with BA, as I'm fairly sure I got kicked for a disagreement in something. However, that won't knock the great times I had in this clan. They were by far the best clan I've ever raced with in terms of skill, and I learned a lot about racing with them. I'm not sure what they think of me now, but I know that I hold a lot of respect for them as people and as a clan, no matter what the outside community may think, I hold only positive feelings of playing with them and honestly, I do miss playing with them sometimes.

Regicide (2018-2019):
Things didn't end too well between me and Rc, purely because of dumb mishaps with some of the members in there, however, as a founder of the clan alongside Aditya and Clout, I do remember that my first few memories were great ones and I will always be proud that I founded a clan that is still going strong after 2 years (even though I haven't been in it for over half of that time xd). I wish them the best of luck and I genuinely do really like everyone in there, they're all top people.

General Thoughts on Myself and the Community:

---My Skill Level
For me personally, I consider myself a semi-average player because I am inconsistent, but I'm always trying to improve. After spending almost 5 years in mainly warring, I'll be honest and say I wish I was a little better than I currently am, because it doesn't feel like I've genuinely improved much over the years. Although, I think I would take enjoyment over raw skill, and I know for a fact that over the years, I've enjoyed more wars than I haven't enjoyed, so I guess that's what's important.

---Mental Issues with the Game
I'll be honest, I've struggled mentally with this community a lot. I've tried the hard-war life, and the hard-lounge life, and both of them can really drain you HARD if you let it get to you. I've played lounge events and come out of it feeling awful, and it's not a nice feeling at all. I try my best to make sure I play in moderation, but the cycle of feeling bad, and not wanting to play but having nothing else to do, is honestly very real. If you are reading this right now, and you're struggling mentally with the game or just in life, you can PM me and we'll talk about it. (Connor#2233)

---The Community as a Whole
Generally, for the community as a whole, I really don't like most of it. That probably doesn't come as a surprise because I'm sure most people share the same opinion. Most people are toxic, uninviting to new people, and most of the time it just creates a very negative vibe. This is also why I really don't like playing lounge, because people in there are so stupidly toxic, and it creates an atmosphere that's just completely unenjoyable. I've tried improving, and playing the high tiers a lot, and all I personally got from it is that you have to absolutely tryhard in a toxic environment, and I really can't see the actual enjoyment from it. Of course, this is just my opinion, and I'm not knocking anyone that mains the lounge. If that's their thing, I'm all for it. If it wasn't for my friends in EXO, I'm 100% sure I wouldn't bother being in this community. However, I do still love playing this game, and the reason I stick around is because my clan is important to me. Now MKPS is a thing, I have a lot of motivation in me to grind and improve.

I should also say that even though 80% of the community is shit, there is still that 20% that is amazing. To that 20% of people, if you're my friend, if you're just a nice person, even if you've only said 1 nice thing to me ever, thank you. It means a lot, and I won't forget your actions.

[18/29] || 2239-3843-9741 || Openhost

:flagNL: | Aditya
:flagCA: | Articuno
:flagNL: | Christan
:flagUS: | Cookie
:flagCA: | Ethan
:flagUS: | Goomba
:flagMX: | Josue
:flagUS: | Matt
:flagUS: | Mera
:flagUS: | Mine
:flagUS: | Nathan
:flagCA: | Spart
:flagUS: | Trace
:flagUS: | Tree
:flagNO: | Twingy
:flagUS: | Zagler
:flagUS: | Zane x2

Aiden
Aiko
Aldo
AlexITA
Apolo
Berry
Black
Chloe
Cynda
Dugo
Eagle
Elfen
FL Kevin
George
Hikaru
Hoesay
Jawdyn/Dartii
Jazz
Joona
JoshUK
Koopa
LukeGER
Lunar
Mace
Mark
Mastah
Niu
PASSIMANPower
Reno/Damian
Savannah
Shelleh
Skitty
Tomsu
Tyler
Zakk

Will add more as I remember - nothing personal if you aren't listed :)
αx - Axis (2014-2015)
AEw - Alchewave (2014-2015)
nnD - Nitro Nation Dashers (2014-2015)
LT - Lost in Time (2014-2015)
DV - Divinity (2014-2015)
Dλ - Daughters of the Amazon (2015-2015)
ABOO - A Bag of Oreos (2015-2017, 2020-Current)
EXO - Explorers of Time (2015-Current)

XF - Crossfire (2016-2016)
S¢ - Star Clan (2016-2016)
Team Agler (2016-2017)
βλ - Battle Alliance (2018-2018)

Mo - Moonblast (2018-2018)
Rc - Regicide (2018-2019)
JJ - Jiro Jihads (2019-Current)
MEGA - Team MEGA (2019-2019)
Cγ - Contingency (2019-2019)

Bold = Key Clans

Last edited:
OP
Connor

Connor

wars > lounge
Supporter
Team
EXO | aboo
Wiimmfi
2239-3843-9741
Thread Starter #2
---

Will add something here when I decide what I want it to be​

Last edited:

Kona

Supporter
Team
Explorers of Time
gg with that 60 against us yesterday dude. i for real thought you were hacking for a bit there but i prob just got outlined on a few corners. it’s sgb, after all

Aditya~

~
MKPS Staff
World Cup Staff
CTL Staff
CL Staff
Media Staff
Registry Staff
Supporter
Team
λρocalypse, Regicide
Wiimmfi
3613-7773-6772
readd me u asshole
0861 6009 1404

Aditya~

~
MKPS Staff
World Cup Staff
CTL Staff
CL Staff
Media Staff
Registry Staff
Supporter
Team
λρocalypse, Regicide
Wiimmfi
3613-7773-6772
bitch i've re-added you like 10 times now, you'll be active and then you'll die again :(
i promise i'll be active, just for u, connerino ;')

OP
Connor

Connor

wars > lounge
Supporter
Team
EXO | aboo
Wiimmfi
2239-3843-9741
Thread Starter #19
update

updated win/loss