• Mario Kart 7 is back on Mario Kart Boards! Read more about it here!
  • As of 17th December 2018, MarioKartBoards Staff have been in communication with Lounge Staff to enable any alting within a lounge environment to result in an indefinite site ban.
  • The Lounge section is now open! With Season 3 starting, there's a dedicated site area here for more info!
  • The war arrangement bot for Discord has been released! Check this thread for more details!
  • Media Team is undergoing a significant amount of changes. Please read this thread for more information.

Not Recruiting Endlessly

Jade

Supporter

Endlessly is a sub-clan based on fun and enjoying playing multiple games with each other.
26th May 2013

:flagUK: Jade
:flagDE: Luke
:flagUK: Lunar
:flagFI: Tomsu
:flagCA: Calvin
:flagUS: Cookie
:flagUK: Crazy
:flagSE: Feysal
:flagCA: Impact
:flagCA: Insane
:flagUS: Inviso
:flagUK: Josh
:flagUK: Kotaro
:flagDK: Mark
:flagUS: Prez
:flagUS: Riku
:flagUK: Ryan
:flagUS: Rush
:flagUS: Tyler
:flagUS: Zane
We aren't the most active clan in the world when it comes to Mario Kart, we mainly play Fortnite now. We also play Uno, Crash Team Racing, Skribbl and Dead by Daylight. Our mascots are Psyduck and Feebas, we love them both dearly and anyone who doesn't love them as much as us does not belong here. Our goal is one war a month, such a great goal right? We aren't recruiting right now since this is for close friends only.

Last edited:
OP
Jade

Jade

Supporter
Thread Starter #2
Wiimmfi War Count:

Before Shutdown War Count:

Total War Count:
370​

Last edited:

24s

Supporter
hi mkb friens here is our real monthly war
D61E7927-A491-4115-886F-9309EC49538A.jpeg

@Jade @President Evil
Oh how adorable. You're honestly just spamming this thread with completely irrelevant and insignificant responses not even worth looking at twice; please stop yourself if possible I know it's difficult for you, but it will be a beneficiary for everyone reading this thread. You're just desperately looking for attention and for someone to reply and respond to you giving you the attention you very much crave. I'm not going to keep stooping to such pathetic levels as you do and keep replying trying to satisfy your needs, it's utterly irrelevant. You need a hobby or just something to keep you occupied.

OP
Jade

Jade

Supporter
Thread Starter #19
Twinks after that war

Oh how adorable. You're honestly just spamming this thread with completely irrelevant and insignificant responses not even worth looking at twice; please stop yourself if possible I know it's difficult for you, but it will be a beneficiary for everyone reading this thread. You're just desperately looking for attention and for someone to reply and respond to you giving you the attention you very much crave. I'm not going to keep stooping to such pathetic levels as you do and keep replying trying to satisfy your needs, it's utterly irrelevant. You need a hobby or just something to keep you occupied.

Team
Milk Company
hoi
i messaged u on discord just asking if i could join? i figure it’d be best to ask here too