Double Dash Starman Theme?

Does anyone have a CTGP-compatible download of the Double Dash Starman Theme? Ralph's All-Star Theme from Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed over the Mega Mushroom theme would be nice too haha. I've been trying to find both of these for some time now, but no luck. Thanks!

mkwbenjamin

Black Lives Matter.
Supporter
Switch
2872-9308-0601
Wiimmfi
5117-0125-4985
I believe one of DarkyBenji's revo_karts contained the starman theme, but you'd have to do some more digging to find it
(and i'm still not even 100% sure that it exists)​
It would probably be easier to edit your own, as Fancy stated above. However, even this method would still take a medium amount of effort and some researching, but I bet it would be a faster solution.

I believe one of DarkyBenji's revo_karts contained the starman theme, but you'd have to do some more digging to find it
(and i'm still not even 100% sure that it exists)​
It would probably be easier to edit your own, as Fancy stated above. However, even this method would still take a medium amount of effort and some researching, but I bet it would be a faster solution.
Darky's BRSAR didn't have that as far as I know. I use his with some of my own edits. So it would be best to edit in your own brsar