Division 3 - Introduction

Niko

MKPS Staff

StandingsRulesetRuleset UpdatesDiscord Server

Hoi there,​
I'll be your Division Admin for this season in the Regular Tracks department after having spent some quality time in my previous Custom Track Divisions.​
I'm most commonly known as "Niko" but considering my gift of collecting nicknames, something like "Kneekoe" also does the trick.​

Not exactly sure what else to add so I'll just throw out these few things:

1. This is probably something only I in particular do but - if you try to start fights in the representatives' chat, don't expect me to sit idle -> it may end up in you being removed from the reps chat as well possibly as any personal issues should just be kept to yourself.​
2. Take this as a "just-in-case" matter but there may be times where I might not update ASAP in which case I will let you know in the representatives' chat.​
I'd appreciate if you understand in case me updating does take a bit longer than usual.​
Sometimes it's because I wanna update every match at once per week, sometimes rescheduling messes stuff up, etc. (just to mention a few reasons).​
3. Also make sure to not rotate your representatives every single week. (pls actually don't do that or i'll roar.)
4. If you have any questions about rules, the ruleset itself or anything else, don't hesitate to let me know and I'll try to help you as best as I can.​
And with all that out of the way: Good Luck to everyone!​

Team Representatives:
g. All teams will have 2 player representatives (a third representative will be allowed on an emergency basis). These player representatives will be the only ones organizing their team’s matches throughout the league, no one else.
g.i. All team representatives must cooperate with the requests of their division administrators. Failure to cooperate will result in removal as a team representative and the team in question havin to find a replacement.​
h. All player representatives for each team will be added to a Discord channel made by the league admin(s) for their division. The league admin(s) and the division admin will oversee the channel. All match organization is to be taken place in the channel.
*h.i. Any team that does not organize a match in their respective Discord channel runs the risk of receiving a strike and the staff ruling any proof of rule(s) being broken as invalid.​

Division Admin:
Niko | Kneekoe --- niko#6942

λρ - Apocalypse:
Ruffy --- Ruffy#8708
Smoke --- Smoke#3107
Spec --- Spec#9441

EXO - Explorers of Time:
Articuno --- Articuno#3970
Savannah --- Savannah#1279
tyler --- tyler#0027

GAMT - George, Arvo, Mark, Toad:
Gerogio --- Gerogio#1344