• We have recently made a lot of site changes we'd like you to know about! Find out all the information here!
  • Donate to keep our site running in the future. For more information, click here
  • MarioKartBoards Media Outlets: YouTube // Twitch // 2nd Twitch // Twitter // Facebook

Division 1 - Introduction

skyleaf

Team
ωZ

Hey, I'm Skitty and I'm going to be your Division Admin for Division 1 this season. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to message me via Discord.​

Team Representatives:
g. All teams will have 2 player representatives (a third representative will be allowed on an emergency basis). These player representatives will be the only ones organizing their team’s matches throughout the league, no one else.
g.i. All team representatives must cooperate with the requests of their division administrators. Failure to cooperate will result in removal as a team representative and the team in question having to find a replacement.​
h. All player representatives for each team will be added to a Discord channel made by the league admin(s) for their division. The league admin(s) and the division admin will oversee the channel. All match organization is to be taken place in the channel.
*h.i. Any team that does not organize a match in their respective Discord channel runs the risk of receiving a strike and the staff ruling any proof of rule(s) being broken as invalid.​

Division Admin:
Skitty - skyleaf#1408

Avail - Λν:
Klyne - Klyne#3249
Negens - Negens343#8329

Battle Alliance - βλ:
Alex - Alex#2498
DUGO - DUGO#8183

George, Arvo, Mark, Toad - GAMT:
Gerogio - Gerogio#1344
Mark - Marky#2841

SY - SY: