Custom Track Expert Staff Ghost Times?

Hi, I'm compiling a spreadsheet containing the times of all regular staff ghosts and expert staff ghosts for CTGP courses. I plan to eventually include Nintendo and CTGP ghosts for Nintendo tracks as well when I'm done. (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZWP01M4DBiOuQfwTwpZauva22ivFHlqdjxh48H4pOLk/edit?usp=sharing)

However, I have run into an issue. After about 7 hours of grinding, I can't beat Sniki's regular ghost on Lunar Lights. I need the Expert Staff Ghost for Lunar Lights in order for my spreadsheet to be accurate so I'd like to request someone to give me the time, character, vehicle and of course, the staff member who has the ghost. I'll be sure to acknowledge you at the bottom of the sheet. Thank you in advance.

OP
G
Thread Starter #2
Hi, I'm compiling a spreadsheet containing the times of all regular staff ghosts and expert staff ghosts for CTGP courses. I plan to eventually include Nintendo and CTGP ghosts for Nintendo tracks as well when I'm done. (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZWP01M4DBiOuQfwTwpZauva22ivFHlqdjxh48H4pOLk/edit?usp=sharing)

However, I have run into an issue. After about 7 hours of grinding, I can't beat Sniki's regular ghost on Lunar Lights. I need the Expert Staff Ghost for Lunar Lights in order for my spreadsheet to be accurate so I'd like to request someone to give me the time, character, vehicle and of course, the staff member who has the ghost. I'll be sure to acknowledge you at the bottom of the sheet. Thank you in advance.
I would also like to mention that as of now, I don't have the ghosts for the F-Zero tracks. If anyone has access to these expert ghosts I would greatly appreciate it!

Arc

Pizza lover and boo extraordinaire
Team
Unbroken & Saikou
I'm glad someone is actually doing this. Good job Giygas.

~Maidvelia❤︎~

Achieving goals from the sidelines
Supporter
Team
UHDR7T7KECH - Maidvelia Serial Number
NNID
Maidvelia
Switch
4185-3145-7717
Wiimmfi
4297-4674-3102
Illegal Staff Ghosts

#1: Dreamworld Cloudway rusoX Rosalina Flame Runner 2:55.604
#2: Melting Magma Melee rusoX Dry Bowser Flame Runner 2:54.466
#3: Dragon Burial Grounds Dasiea Dry Bowser Spear 2:19.830
#4: Final Grounds FL MEGA Bowser Flame Runner 2:59.128 (old version)
#5: Marble Towers rusoX Peach Mach Bike 2:50.288
#6: Tropical Factory Myth/EmilP Donkey Kong Flame Runner 3:02.054

Controversial Staff Ghosts

#1: DS Shroom Ridge Myth/EmilP Peach Mach Bike 1:56.525
#2: N64 Bowser's Castle rusoX Bowser Jr Mach Bike 2:34.577
#3: Rainbow Road Ando Rosalina Jetsetter 2:32.375
#4: Super Sky Courtyard Ando Baby Luigi Mini Beast 3:03.799
#5: Mushroom Island Silver Rosalina Bowser Bike 2:00.132
#6: Mushroom Peaks MrBean Luigi Mach Bike 3:44.031
#7: Abyssal Ruins Astro Star Dry Bowser Bowser Bike 2:04.167