CTGP Revolution

Should Funky and Daisy be such broken characters?

• Yes

• No

• Give Waluigi speed hacks because he's not in Smash Ultimate

• What does this poll have to do with CTGP?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Team
Ascension
On this thread, there hosts a discussion and examination of CTGP by MrBean35000vr and Chadderz. It consolidates all suggestions and arguments from the previous MKBoards Website. Feel free to promote your outlandish and unrealistic ideas for the ultimate CTGP. Or point out flaws and bugs overlooked by developers. Openly vent over a track that simply irritates you. Discuss the newest features and updates. All ideas are welcome, including modes, features, and custom tracks you feel ought to be in the pack. Whilst I am no modder, I hope that your comments address important issues.

==============================================================================================================

Note: I am no developer. This thread was created to be a hub for CTGP related stuff. All credit goes to its due creators. Check out http://www.chadsoft.co.uk for a detailed description of CTGP Revolution, log of updates, and download link so you too can play.

Last edited:

~Maidvelia❤︎~

Achieving goals from the sidelines
Supporter
Team
UHDR7T7KECH - Maidvelia Serial Number
NNID
Maidvelia
Switch
4185-3145-7717
Wiimmfi
4297-4674-3102
This is a cool idea!

The ultimate CTGP-R is one with:
  • WW Voting Rules
  • Ability to Load Custom Item Distributions
  • Host Rules for My Stuff applying to the Host
  • Random actually appearing as a ? on voting screen
  • Room Encryption able to be used with CTs set to OFF
  • Better quality Mii Heads on the Leaderboards
  • Mission Mode
  • Dynamic Data Rate
  • Regular Track VR Search

OP
ctb ♡
Team
Ascension
Thread Starter #3
This is a cool idea!

The ultimate CTGP-R is one with:
  • WW Voting Rules
  • Ability to Load Custom Item Distributions
  • Host Rules for My Stuff applying to the Host
  • Random actually appearing as a ? on voting screen
  • Room Encryption able to be used with CTs set to OFF
  • Better quality Mii Heads on the Leaderboards
  • Mission Mode
  • Dynamic Data Rate
  • Regular Track VR Search
All would be greatly welcome improvements. Personally, I'm surprised mission mode was never implemented after it's discovery. And yeah the fact that 'random' does not appear as such irritates me.

Team
4DR
Switch
No Switch :(
Wiimmfi
0349-6006-0023
It's not much, but I would love to see custom battle arenas get support in CTGP. Even if they are few as of now, some of them are of good quality, and it would give these arenas some recognition. Not to mention it could re-replace countdown mode, as the latter is quite inactive and battle mode still gets a lot of players often. Mission Mode would be great too, especially with the vast amount of CTs you could create missions out of. :D

Zachruff

It's not much, but I would love to see custom battle arenas get support in CTGP. Even if they are few as of now, some of them are of good quality, and it would give these arenas some recognition. Not to mention it could re-replace countdown mode, as the latter is quite inactive and battle mode still gets a lot of players often. Mission Mode would be great too, especially with the vast amount of CTs you could create missions out of. :D
I think youre a bit outta the loop there bud... Countdown is just as active if not more active than battle

Team
4DR
Switch
No Switch :(
Wiimmfi
0349-6006-0023
I think youre a bit outta the loop there bud... Countdown is just as active if not more active than battle
Really? I rarely find countdown rooms... I've only joined a few when others said they found a room or when MrBean is streaming. Maybe it's just my bad timing or that I don't check often :p
Battles however are easy to come by randomly from what I've seen.

OP
ctb ♡
Team
Ascension
Thread Starter #7
Again, mission mode for CTGP; it would be awesome. Custom battle arenas . . . An interesting thought.

OP
ctb ♡
Team
Ascension
Thread Starter #8
Dead Thread Bump

Any thoughts on the inclusion of 200cc in CTGP? Not going to lie, I will probably put this on the dusty shelf along with item rain and countdown. For me these modes are a novelty to play once in awhile. I see the appeal, but no I won't actively Time Trial 200cc. Frooms? Sure! But I'll continue to play the game as I always have; Wasting several hours of my life at a sitting, time trialing and racing 150cc.

The other options make a great change in pace, and I truly never believed 200cc gameplay would be a feature of CTGP. Not to mention a designated section for such TT records, both in-game and on the CTGP Revolution website. There does seem to be quite a number of ghosts uploaded with first day hype, but we'll see how things progress onward. Brake-Drifting is such an awesome implementation, despite how obnoxious it feels with Nunchuk! Then again, these are my silly opinions...

~Maidvelia❤︎~

Achieving goals from the sidelines
Supporter
Team
UHDR7T7KECH - Maidvelia Serial Number
NNID
Maidvelia
Switch
4185-3145-7717
Wiimmfi
4297-4674-3102
Brake-drifting was going to be a given, but I still didn't see this mode becoming viable because of how far ramps and cannons sent people. It was just going to be a joke.

The inclusion of fast-falling shocked me and actually gives 200cc potential imo. Curious to see where the mode goes, but I'm definitely going to stay a main of the "superior engine class" for obvious reasons.

OP
ctb ♡
Team
Ascension
Thread Starter #10
Brake-drifting was going to be a given, but I still didn't see this mode becoming viable because of how far ramps and cannons sent people. It was just going to be a joke.

The inclusion of fast-falling shocked me and actually gives 200cc potential imo. Curious to see where the mode goes, but I'm definitely going to stay a main of the "superior engine class" for obvious reasons.
Superior engine class indeed