CT Division 3 - Introduction

skyleaf

Team
ωZ

Hey! My name is Skitty and I will be the Division Admin for CT Division 3 this season. If you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to message me on my Discord, which you can find below.

Please make sure to be familiar with the rules, which are linked above.

Good luck to all teams!​

Team Representatives:
g. All teams will have 2 player representatives (a third representative will be allowed on an emergency basis). These player representatives will be the only ones organizing their team’s matches throughout the league, no one else.
g.i. All team representatives must cooperate with the requests of their division administrators. Failure to cooperate will result in removal as a team representative and the team in question having to find a replacement.
h. All player representatives for each team will be added to a Discord channel made by the league admin(s) for their division. The league admin(s) and the division admin will oversee the channel. All match organization is to be taken place in the channel.
*h.i. Any team that does not organize a match in their respective Discord channel runs the risk of receiving a strike and the staff ruling any proof of rule(s) being broken as invalid.

Division Admin
skyleaf (skyleaf#1408)

----------------------------------------

Team Reps

βτ - Blue Thunder
Rentorar (Rentorar#2378)
Ryoya (Rγøγα*#2084)
Scott (Scott#3379)

Kl - Clutch Mandems
Freak (Viciou$#2419)
Xavier (X.#0050)

I$ - In$ane-Krew