CT Division 1 - Introduction

CallumSCO

MKPS Staff
CTL Staff
Supporter
Team
Succeed or Perish

Gee, CT D1 gets Online as their Division Admin! Shucks, the people in CTD1 should be looking forward to a great season! But yeh hi my name is Online and I'll be CTD1's Division Admin for this season.

I doubt this will happen, but please refrain from starting arguments in the rep chat about irrelevant stuff. If you gotta do that please take it to the DMs and not in my rep chat. If you do that it'll be a swift way to catch a role removal. Trust me when I tell you I'm more than fed up of it (I had RTD5 last season).

Also considering the 5 team div, I'll sort out the free wins before week one as a 21-0 win, and I'll try and get them to not show up in the standings, but if I cant without breaking the system it's no big deal, everyone just starts with 2 points.

Good luck to everyone playing this season, and don't be afraid to bring up any problems to me!

Team Representatives:
g. All teams will have 2 player representatives (a third representative will be allowed on an emergency basis). These player representatives will be the only ones organizing their team’s matches throughout the league, no one else.
g.i. All team representatives must cooperate with the requests of their division administrators. Failure to cooperate will result in removal as a team representative and the team in question havin to find a replacement.​
h. All player representatives for each team will be added to a Discord channel made by the league admin(s) for their division. The league admin(s) and the division admin will oversee the channel. All match organization is to be taken place in the channel.
*h.i. Any team that does not organize a match in their respective Discord channel runs the risk of receiving a strike and the staff ruling any proof of rule(s) being broken as invalid.​
Division Admin
Online (Online#7505)

----------------------------------------

Team Reps

&_)
Leops (leops#5590)
Puffe (Puffe#2168)

Battle Cry
Articuno (Articuno#3970)
Mitch (Mitch☺#2965)
Spade (Spade#2748)

Elite Gamers
TBD

Maximum Likelihood
TBD

ZJ's Gambling Hub
TBD

---------

Please note that all discord contacts are case sensitive.

Last edited: