• As of 17th December 2018, MarioKartBoards Staff have been in communication with Lounge Staff to enable any alting within a lounge environment to result in an indefinite site ban.
  • Embrace The Change is a LAN tournament intending to be located in Cambridge, England. It will have a focus on MK8DX but also an MKWii setup. Interested? Find out more here!
  • Exalt is a Mario Kart Wii themed LAN Tournament to be hosted in New York, USA. Interested in coming along? Find out all the information here!

Connor

OP
OP
Connor

Connor

Always improving.
Supporter
Team
EXO
Wiimmfi
2239-3843-9741
Cleaned up achievements section. Added Winning Season 13 to it as well as adding semis & finals matches to the respective season

OP
OP
Connor

Connor

Always improving.
Supporter
Team
EXO
Wiimmfi
2239-3843-9741
small update i guess

haven't updated this in a long time, i dont really see the point anymore, my win/loss records with my friends are irrelevant to me now

im not really doing much in the community other than warring with exo whenever we're not dead, which kinda sucks and i miss it. so if anyone wants to talk to me or play with me (not in lounge, fuck lounge) you can message me on discord at Connor#8731, im always open to pms

idk if i'll do anything new with this thread in the future. time will tell i guess

Last edited: