• Mario Kart 7 is back on Mario Kart Boards! Read more about it here!
  • As of 17th December 2018, MarioKartBoards Staff have been in communication with Lounge Staff to enable any alting within a lounge environment to result in an indefinite site ban.
  • The Lounge section is now open! With Season 3 starting, there's a dedicated site area here for more info!
  • The war arrangement bot for Discord has been released! Check this thread for more details!
  • Media Team is undergoing a significant amount of changes. Please read this thread for more information.

Connor

OP
Connor

Connor

Moving onto a new era in MKW.
Supporter
Wiimmfi
2239-3843-9741
Thread Starter #23
Cleaned up achievements section. Added Winning Season 13 to it as well as adding semis & finals matches to the respective season

OP
Connor

Connor

Supporter
Wiimmfi
2239-3843-9741
Thread Starter #30
updated finally because im not lazy

updated win/loss

updated about me

+Ethan
+Goomba
+Mace
+Clout

OP
Connor

Connor

Supporter
Wiimmfi
2239-3843-9741
Thread Starter #33
update

-Kevin
-Twingy

mkw is so fucking dead to me please help me

OP
Connor

Connor

Supporter
Wiimmfi
2239-3843-9741
Thread Starter #34
small update i guess

haven't updated this in a long time, i dont really see the point anymore, my win/loss records with my friends are irrelevant to me now

im not really doing much in the community other than warring with exo whenever we're not dead, which kinda sucks and i miss it. so if anyone wants to talk to me or play with me (not in lounge, fuck lounge) you can message me on discord at Connor#8731, im always open to pms

idk if i'll do anything new with this thread in the future. time will tell i guess

Last edited:
OP
Connor

Connor

Supporter
Wiimmfi
2239-3843-9741
Thread Starter #35
Small update to close this thread that I've had open for many years now (from the old website to new)

I'm all but done with MKW now. I'm moving onto games I want to play instead of forcing myself to play MKW all the time. I don't like how the community is anymore and warring/playing just isn't what it used to be. I'd rather spend my free time playing games I enjoy.

Thanks for all the memories!

You can contact me at Connor#8731 if you'd like.

Cheers.

Team
CwC, Inv
Wiimmfi
3141-3291-6978
Small update to close this thread that I've had open for many years now (from the old website to new)

I'm all but done with MKW now. I'm moving onto games I want to play instead of forcing myself to play MKW all the time. I don't like how the community is anymore and warring/playing just isn't what it used to be. I'd rather spend my free time playing games I enjoy.

Thanks for all the memories!

You can contact me at Connor#8731 if you'd like.

Cheers.
Cheers to you man, sad that we did not often play in online. I also pretty much stoped with mkwii, since january this year. Mogi made me so angry of this game that i decided to move onto games for speedrunning, in 3ds, and other wii games.

OP
Connor

Connor

Supporter
Wiimmfi
2239-3843-9741
Thread Starter #37
Small update I guess?

I'm KINDA coming back. It turns out that other games I wanted to play (GTA, rocket league) just don't fulfil me as much as I hoped, and I feel that mkw is a place I would rather be.

So for now, I'm mainly TTing as well as WWing here and there, and from time to time I will also branch out into competitive lounge and warring, when I feel like the time is right.

sike you bitches thought LOOOOOL

OP
Connor

Connor

Supporter
Wiimmfi
2239-3843-9741
Thread Starter #39
Update to this thread:

I'm moving over to a new player hub (for the near future, unless anything drastic happens). You can find it at this link

Cheers broskis