• Mario Kart 7 is back on Mario Kart Boards! Read more about it here!
  • As of 17th December 2018, MarioKartBoards Staff have been in communication with Lounge Staff to enable any alting within a lounge environment to result in an indefinite site ban.
  • The Lounge section is now open! With Season 3 starting, there's a dedicated site area here for more info!
  • The war arrangement bot for Discord has been released! Check this thread for more details!
  • Media Team is undergoing a significant amount of changes. Please read this thread for more information.

Camelot's Money Lounge

Camelot

Hello and welcome to my money lounge! My name is Alfredo (known as camelot) and I have decided to give back to the community in the way of money lounge! Yup you read it right, you will get paid to play mario kart wii, its not low numbers either, you can win up to 100 dollars in 2 months by simply just being better than your opponents. Im not sure how long I will be doing this lounge thing but I will do it atleast for 1 or 2 price sessions ($350).
With that said, here is how this works:

- You enter the server
- You need to have a paypal account. (for money transaction)
- Be the player who wins the most in 2 months. -Receive 100$ in paypal

Now, you all probably are wondering: what does second place and third place get? The Prize list looks like this:

1st: $100
2nd: $50
3rd: $25

Best of all, its FREE to enter, all you have to do is verify your fc in #friend-codes chat. Any questions, tag a moderator or helper to recieve the answers. You will only be able to use 1 fc.

For more information about the rules, join my discordserver!

https://discord.gg/zpQmMX