• Staff apps are open! Interested? Read here for more information!
  • As of 17th December 2018, MarioKartBoards Staff have been in communication with Lounge Staff to enable any alting within a lounge environment to result in an indefinite site ban.
  • Embrace The Change is a LAN tournament intending to be located in Cambridge, England. It will have a focus on MK8DX but also an MKWii setup. Interested? Find out more here!
  • Exalt is a Mario Kart Wii themed LAN Tournament to be hosted in New York, USA. Interested in coming along? Find out all the information here!
  • Lacuna is a pay to play tournament on Mario Kart Wii happening May 25th. Interested? Find out more here!

APE FantaWL S15

s'

Team
Moonblast
i've always wanted to do one of these, since it's getting popular now other people agreed to do one in team ape

player picking worked a bit different than other fantasy wls, instead of just picking someone, everyone started with 500 coins and i called every single player registered for this season (starting from d5 to d1, then ctd3 to ctd1), and everyone could've bid for that player, starting from 1 and ending whenever everyone besides one gave up on that player

everyone has 2 players per division, and before the week starts, everyone has to send which of the two wants to have in his lineup (if both the players of the div played in that week, the chosen one will have his points counted; if the chosen one doesn't play but the sub does, the sub will have his points counted; if neither play, 0 points will be counted)
basing off the division the player plays in, there is a different multiplier to the score

(the numbers near the players are the coins for which they've been picked)

link to the doc: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Eh19bG6zz9B1O2kf9FH4c6kUHTwunbVsxwtiesi0DoQ/edit?usp=sharing

Last edited:
OP
OP
s'

s'

Team
Moonblast
since week 1 was already played when we drafted the players, i just automatically chose the best option for everyone

Last edited: