• Donate to keep our site running in the future. For more information, click here
  • The Media Staff Team is recruiting and our applications are open! Check this thread for more details!
  • MarioKartBoards Media Outlets: YouTube // Twitch // 2nd Twitch // Twitter

A Return.

Pika

NNID
fatdad
Switch
SW-5117-5106-0
Hey there,

Long time no see. My name is Pika and none of you will probably remember me. I was a super moderator on the original MarioKartWii.com website. I wasn't the nicest person back in...uhh...2012? So, sorry about that to any of you that do remember me. I used to be in the clan Star Racerz before we merged into Unity. I'm still in Unity to this day. Even though we don't really play MK anymore. Once MKW turned into a hellhole and shut down I moved to mkboards but I saw that it was gone. So, I thought I'd sign up here.

I'm a 27 year old Scottish guy and I'm currently in my final year of University. I study Fine Art and Photography. I aim to become a lecturer.

I own a Gaming PC, PS4 and Switch. On those, I'm currently playing:

PC - SMITE, Paladins, League of Legends, Killing Floor 2 and Overwatch.
PS4 - Apex Legends, Overwatch, Dissidia NT, Assassin's Creed: Odyssey, Tales of Vesperia and Final Fantasy XII:TZA
Switch - Smash, Tetris 99, Undertale and Splatoon 2.

Feel free to add me on any of these consoles. My information is on my profile. PSN is Tsuzama.

I hope to remake acquaintances and make new ones too.

~Maidvelia❤︎~

Truth is stranger than fiction
Supporter
Team
UHDR7T7 - Maidvelia Serial Number
I remember you, I think you had a few of the posts on the old Clan Emporium thread for MKW.com.

Welcome back to the community, enjoy your stay.

CallumSCO

MKPS Staff
Lounge Staff
CTL Staff
Supporter
Team
Succeed or Perish
Just out of curiosity, what university and course are you doing?

Rollergold

Rosa Boi
Supporter
Hey there,

Long time no see. My name is Pika and none of you will probably remember me. I was a super moderator on the original MarioKartWii.com website. I wasn't the nicest person back in...uhh...2012? So, sorry about that to any of you that do remember me. I used to be in the clan Star Racerz before we merged into Unity. I'm still in Unity to this day. Even though we don't really play MK anymore. Once MKW turned into a hellhole and shut down I moved to mkboards but I saw that it was gone. So, I thought I'd sign up here.

I'm a 27 year old Scottish guy and I'm currently in my final year of University. I study Fine Art and Photography. I aim to become a lecturer.

I own a Gaming PC, PS4 and Switch. On those, I'm currently playing:

PC - SMITE, Paladins, League of Legends, Killing Floor 2 and Overwatch.
PS4 - Apex Legends, Overwatch, Dissidia NT, Assassin's Creed: Odyssey, Tales of Vesperia and Final Fantasy XII:TZA
Switch - Smash, Tetris 99, Undertale and Splatoon 2.

Feel free to add me on any of these consoles. My information is on my profile. PSN is Tsuzama.

I hope to remake acquaintances and make new ones too.
Speaking of Unity, you should join our Teamspeak and Discord sever :p PM me if you want the details..

NNID
MisdreavusKitty
Wiimmfi
Hello Pika. Nice to see you back. I'm sure you might remember me. I went by Kitty, also modded with you.
Nice to see an old face returning.

I also wasnt aware you play smite. Maybe add me sometime?